Monday, October 5, 2009

One Tree Hill

Okay, so I'm coming clean....I am completely obsessed with the TV show One Tree Hill, or as fans of the show call it OTH. I have been watching this show for about five years now. It is in its 7th season, and I'm still hooked. I have seen every single episode many times thanks to repeats on the Soapnet channel. The thing I love the most about this show is how clever the writers were when the cast graduated high school two seasons ago.
Most shows tank after the high school graduation. I stopped watching 90210 and Saved By The Bell for that reason. However, OTH was smart and skipped ahead 4 years, so all of the characters had already gone to college and now have real jobs. This made for great flashbacks, and story lines. I felt like I could relate even more to the characters because now they were a little more grown up and actually looked their age.
Season 7 started back in September, and they did another jump ahead, but this time only by a year. Two of the main characters left the show this season and I was really worried that I would be disappointed, but once again OTH doesn't disappoint. The new characters they added are not only HOT, but tie into the story-line really well. So, in a nut shell what I 'm saying is that I love One Tree Hill!!!
I can't believe I just wrote all that about a TV show...oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I suppose recognition is the first step to successful treatment. It's ok Adina, we can get through this...

    ReplyDelete