Sunday, October 4, 2009

My first LOVE...Chargers!!

Anyone who knows me already knows how much I LOVE the CHARGERS. I have been a fan ever since I could walk. I grew up in San Diego until I was 12 and then we moved up the coast to Santa Maria. So I've always lived in California until I got a teaching job. My whole entire family has always been loyal followers of the Chargers, even when we sucked for a long time. During football season I really get to bond more with my brothers because no matter how far away we live from one another, we are all watching the Charger games together. My brothers and I text throughout the whole game, and even call each other during the commercials to comment about plays and stuff. I love Sundays for this reason. Even my Mom and Dad get in on the calls and texts. Today we are playing the Superbowl Champions from last year, the Steelers....all I can say is I hope we can pull it together and get another win. Good Luck CHARGERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment