Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm a Victim of the Web

Today I started my RPDP Technology class and the teacher gave us a brief overview of what Google has to offer. Now mind you, I am already addicted to Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter, so the last thing I need right now is my own blog. All I have to say is "Oh well." I figured I'd try it out for awhile. As I'm writing this, I'm thinking to myself that no one is going to read it anyway, so it really doesn't matter what I write. I just want to know what's all this fuss about blogging??

I titled my Blog..."In My Opinion" because I figured it would suit my purpose for creating this in the first place. I guess it is sort of like my online journal....anyway, I know I always have stuff to share and what better place to vent than the Internet......

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finally giving in and starting your own blog! Blogging is addicting. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete